Mid Century Reclaimed Ash Bed Frame w/ Barn Wood Headboard Handmade by Amish Craftsman
Mid Century Reclaimed Ash Barn Wood Headboard Specifications:
- Made from reclaimed 1" ash hardwood - each knot, saw mark, and hole is left for it's beauty rather than covered up by commercial sanders
- Proudly handemade by local midwestern Amish craftsmen
- Face of headboard to wall: 2.6"
- Top of attached headboard to floor: 46.25"
- Bottom of attached headboard to floor: 22.25"
Mid Century Reclaimed Ash Barn Wood Headboard Dimensions:
- Full Headboard: 56" x 24" x 1" | 45 lbs
- Queen Headboard: 62" x 24" x 1" | 50 lbs
- King Headboard: 78" x 24" x 1" | 62 lbs
- Cal King Headboard: 74" x 24" x 1" | 60 lbs
We carefully select each piece of wood for its individuality & imperfections. We believe every piece of wood tells its own unique story. Every knot, hole, and saw mark is accentuated for its beauty rather than hidden by commercial sanders and covered by low quality stains/paint. Every platform bed and headboard is sure to be the highlight of any decor. We are confident that our exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship will not disappoint!