Mid Century Reclaimed Ash Barn Wood Bed Frame Handmade by Amish Craftsman
Mid Century Reclaimed Ash Barn Wood Bed Frame Specifications:
- Made from reclaimed 1" ash hardwood - each knot, saw mark, and hole is left for it's beauty rather than covered up by commercial sanders
- Proudly handemade by local midwestern Amish craftsmen
- No Box spring needed
- Bottom rail floor clearance: 6.5"
- Mattress to floor: 13"
Mid Century Reclaimed Ash Barn Wood Bed Frame Dimensions:
- Full Bed Frame: 76" x 56.25" x 13.5" | 100 lbs
- Queen Bed Frame: 82" x 62.25" x 13.5" | 110 lbs
- King Bed Frame: 82" x 78.25" x 13.5" | 125 lbs
- Cal King Bed Frame: 86" x 74.25" x 13.5" | 120 lbs
We carefully select each piece of wood for its individuality & imperfections. We believe every piece of wood tells its own unique story. Every knot, hole, and saw mark is accentuated for its beauty rather than hidden by commercial sanders and covered by low quality stains/paint. Every platform bed and headboard is sure to be the highlight of any decor. We are confident that our exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship will not disappoint!